TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Is the EZ Antenna legal? My husband wants it but the bills…

HiIs the EZ Antenna legal...
HiIs the EZ Antenna legal? My husband wants it but the bills are in my name so I want to be sure this is valid and legal before we buy it.Thanks
1/15/2018
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Yes, EZ Antenna (as well as all other HDTV antennas) are 100% legal and commonly used. They pick up over the air broadcasts which are free and have always been. You can read more about the EZ Antenna at the link below if you'd like:

http://dennysantennaservice.com/ez_hd_tv_Antenna.html

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Aric, Technician
Many many thanks!!!!

You're very welcome!