TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My polaroid FHD LED Tv wont come on just the red light does…

Customer Question
My polaroid FHD LED...

My polaroid FHD LED Tv wont come on just the red light does got it a year ago

Technician's Assistant: Is your Polaroid TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yep

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yep and for 4 hours

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Power button on remote push it nothing and also pushed the power button on tv and nothing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/15/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 7 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Please try to get the model number off the back of the tv. If not:
-when exactly did you buy the tv? (verify if it is within warranty)
-what size is the screen?
-is it LED or LCD or Plasma or?

Model 48GSR3000FJ
Last year I got it for the grand parents.
ITS a Polaroid 48 FHD LED
other numbers on back 815357000850
Nov 2015
INTERTEK (###) ###-####

Last year is quite general... Can you be more specific?

You purchased it Nov 2015 ?

no I purchased Dec. of 2016 it stop working jan. 9th 2017 the NOV 2015 is on the back of TV

Ok, so the warranty is expired Dec 2017, unless you purchased an extended warranty...

thats okay ill take the TV in to some one local here in Fairbanks, Ak I was hoping it would be something simple like a reboat . thanks for your help

You're Welcome