TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Remote control is broken for my westinghouse tv and I only…

Remote control is broken...

Remote control is broken for my westinghouse tv and I only see the power buttons where are the rest of the buttons?

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

UW32SC1W

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

None just power button

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else. Thanks

1/14/2018
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi. What details do you need?

Thanks for getting back to me, you were offline when I responded yesterday.

There is only a power button on the UW32SC1W TV.

There are no other manual buttons on the TV itself - you must use a remote control to use the TV.

You can get a replacement remote control from a local electronics shop or from eBay.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

I thought so Pete. Thanks for confirming.

You are welcome :)

Pete, Electronic Engineer