TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Panasonic Viera Smart TV and appear to have lost my…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a Panasonic Viera Smart TV and appear to have lost my Netflix app. Can you help please?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Viera?

About 3 or 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Viera? What happened right before this?

Had poor broadband and have upgraded about 4 weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I had tried to open Netflix and it seemed to be behind the youtube app I can gt Netflix on my laptop but not on tv.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/14/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you give me the complete model number of the tv, please?

Model No is TH-P42ST50Z
Are you unable to select the Netflix icon or can you open it but get an error message?
No just hope you can help online as have already paid $52
I’m trying to help but need specific details please. The call ad is from the site not me. Please answe the questions I’ve asked above.
When I press the internet button on my remote the netfix icon does not show
Go into the Panasonic setup menu and run the software update option then test Netflix again

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.