TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can I control my Panasonic tv without a remote? I can't find…

Can I control my...

Can I control my Panasonic tv without a remote? I can't find the remote and I want to change the input back to the satellite ( I was watching net flicks)/

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Its a 42"plasma tv.

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

I tried pushing the buttons on the side of the tv, but they only brought up things like the picturei controls.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

1/13/2018
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the model number of the tv? That will really determine what you can do, or not.

On most of them, there are a group of buttons on the side, locate the INPUT (source) button there, pressing that, repeatedly if needed, until it gets back to the satellite connection.

If that doesn't take you through, press input once, then use the channel or volume buttons to make your selection.

Let me know if that works for you please.

That worked! Thanks a lot! Is it possible to buy a new remote? I don't know the model number offhand, but I can
find the user manual in my warranty folder.
No, this is fine.

Great! If you can get the model for me I can help you find a new remote to order.

It should be on a sticker on the back of the tv and usually starts with TC

TC-P42G25

Thanks

You can order a replacement remote here: http://amzn.to/2FwSmax

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Nathan, Installer
Thanks for your help!

You're very welcome!