TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

WHICH ANTENNA CABLE IS SUITABLE FOR LG OLED TV? CURVED

WHICH ANTENNA CABLE IS...

WHICH ANTENNA CABLE IS SUITABLE FOR LG OLED TV?

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

CURVED SCREEN 2 YEARS OLD

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

WORKS WELL WITH HDMI I WANT TO TRY USING PLUG/SOCKET AT

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

NO ISSUE! WANT TO TRY TV FOX

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

WANT TO KNOW WHAT KKIND OF ANTENNA CONNECTOR IS AT THE BACK THATS ALL

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/11/2018
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, you are trying to connect it to an antenna that is sitting on the top of your house?

Please let me know

indoor antenna

Thanks

What you will need is a digital setup box unit.

This converts the signal into a digital signal and this you connect to your TV.

You can get these boxes (they are about $20) from Harvey Norman, JB Hi-Fi ect.

You then connect the Antenna to this box and this box connects to your TV.

This is the setup you will require.

Do you need any additional information?

I only want to know the exact definition of the antenna port at the back of the tv

There is none as they are all Digital now, this is why you need to connect it via the Digital settop box, in order to convert the signal to a digital signal.

This is why I explained it in my previous message for you.

Where you able to see the previous message?

Richard, Technician
there is a plug/socket at the back " antenna in " is it PAL or other
Phone call session started