TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My TV plays for a while then goes off to a black screen with…

Customer Question
My TV plays for...

My TV plays for a while then goes off to a black screen with the box in the upper right hand corner with HDMI in it.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes they are all in place.

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Yes yesterday am for about an hour.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/10/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- What video source/ device is hooked into HDMI input of the TV?