TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Model UN60ES6100FXZA- S/NZ4ZY3CA01154J VERSIONHH01 HAS BLUE…

Customer Question
Model UN60ES6100FXZA- S/NZ4ZY3CA01154J VERSIONHH01...

Model UN60ES6100FXZA- S/NZ4ZY3CA01154J VERSIONHH01 HAS BLUE Lline vertical What part do I need to repair?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your UN60ES6100FXZA-?

5 years I believe

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UN60ES6100FXZA-? What happened right before this?

6 months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not thank you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/10/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Where is the line?
Does it show over top of the tvs own menu screens?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.