TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

A new TC55EX601, purchased Dec23/2017; the volume control…

Customer Question
A new TC55EX601, purchased...

A new TC55EX601, purchased Dec23/2017; the volume control moves rapidly by several levels rather than one level at a time. Adjustment?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product has sound issues?

As above

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your TC55EX601?

Dec 30/17

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Volume leveler, base, control

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/10/2018
TV Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 7 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help!

There is not an adjustment for volume sensitivity. Are you using the original remote, or maybe a cable box remote? How about the unit's own volume button/sensor?

We solved our own problem and asked via chat for this order to be removed. Pls ensure billing is cancelled.

Glad to hear you're up and running! I'll send your request over to the customer service folks!