TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I use Direct TV and have several Samsung TV's at 2 different…

Customer Question
I use Direct TV...

I use Direct TV and have several Samsung TV's at 2 different homes. Last week I lost the pic on a 55" one and it says to check for weak signal. All the other sets work in the home but this one now has audio only. I tried to change HDMI cables and that did not help

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to DirecTV?

No, it just says that there is weak signal and to check connections but all the other sets work and when I hooked a smaller TV up to the position it worked

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the TV Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

You have great units and have been using them for 6 years

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/9/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the model number of the tv?
Is the sound coming trough the samsung tvs own speakers, or from some other soundbar or surround system perhaps?