TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We're having difficulties with an older samsung UN40D6000.

Customer Question
Hi, we're having difficulties...

Hi, we're having difficulties with an older samsung UN40D6000. Specifically, it will no longer run netflix and alot of hulu material is not showing as well. We have a newer TV which runs these things well. A few years ago, we were mailed a little thing to plug into the hdmi which updated the tv. That worked briefly but now when we enter netflix username and passwords they no longer work. Any thoughts? thanks

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your UN40D6000?

Yes both

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Not that I'm aware of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/9/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Are you getting any particular error code/number?
Or is it just showing a blank screen when you try to play that content?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.