TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can’t get Stan app on my tv, Panasonic th-l42et60a, Yes it…

Customer Question
Good morning I can’t...

Good morning I can’t get Stan app on my tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Panasonic th-l42et60a

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes it does work

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your TH-L42ET60A? What happened right before this?

No I just signed up to Stan and was trying to install the app

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 2 days by:
1/11/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Unfortunately, that is simply not possible on this tv.

These viera tvs (and most others as well) are very limited in scope, you can only use the built in apps. There is not a full scale app store available for them, the best way to get that type of content is through an external streaming device like a a roku or fire tv or appletv chromecast, etc and get all the same functions and many more, including access to hundreds of different apps/channels, like the Stan app.

My apologies for the news,