TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a Samsung TV that appears to not have an audio. Is…

Customer Question
Hello. We have...

Hello. We have a Samsung TV that appears to not have an audio jack. Is there anyway to hook up headphones? Wireless or connected?

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your Samsung TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes, the tv is working correctly. We were just hoping ot add headphones and I don't see a spot to plug them in

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

HDMI

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/9/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?