TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I switched the mute button and am unable to turn it off.

Customer Question
I switched...

I switched the mute button and am unable to turn it off. Tried the switch it back , it stays on.

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Red and white

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/9/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?