TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My rca tv turn off two minutes after turning on.

Customer Question
Hi my rca tv...

Hi my rca tv turn off two minutes after turning on

Technician's Assistant: What RCA model do you have? How old is it?

SLD40HG45RQ

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your RCA? What happened right before this?

Just happened about two days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I just turn on them turn of two

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/9/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 6 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony