TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cannot sign I changed my pass word a while back & cannot…

Customer Question
I cannot sign I...

I cannot sign I changed my pass word a while back & cannot remember it

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes on my TV

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

The phone # they have is not mine and I cannot find a way to change it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

When I submit the 6 diget code they send me it will not recognize it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/9/2018
TV Technician: ISP Cable Support, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
ISP Cable Support
ISP Cable Support, Customer Service

Hello and welcome! I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

• If you see an offer for a phone call or remote support, you are welcome to accept it or you can disregard it. Just click on the X and we can resume the conversation.

• Some issues or questions may not have the solution requested. Some issues or concerns may not be resolvable. I will try to explain this ahead of time if I foresee it is a question I cannot answer.

• Some issues may require additional equipment or hardware before we can continue.

• Make sure to bookmark this page. There should be email alerts in your inbox as well with the link back to this page if you were to step away. If you respond when I am not online such as outside of my normal business hours, I will respond as soon as I can.

• If you are prompted to rate me, you can do so by choosing the appropriate amount of stars in the top right and that is all. It cost you nothing further and helps me receive credit for helping you. By rating me (hopefully 5 stars!), it also helps me stay locked to your question so I can continue to assist you in cases where you may have to walk away for a few hours or days and need to report back the findings.

I look forward to working with you today!

Could you tell me which account you are trying to sign on with?

Gmail

Great. I would like to try to reset this for you. I may need to ask a series of questions to see if I could do this for you. It will ask me similar questions and I have to verify it in order to reset your password. Will you be online to continue to troubleshoot this?

no
not at this time

When will you be back online?

Louie, Technician