TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am having difficulty hooking up my apple TV to my new

Customer Question
I am having difficulty...

I am having difficulty hooking up my apple TV to my new Samsung 6 series.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have put the cable into the HDMI 2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I go to source and there is NO Signal

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No please connect me

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
1/11/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 6 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you still need assistance with this?

Please let me know

Apple TV is not connecting to the WiFi

What is the error you get when you try to connect to Wifi?

Please let me know

Apple TV cannot find Wifi. We also bought in the US so a 110 but now live in Italy which is 220. Could that be an issue?

What is it connected to for power? What type of adapter?

No adapter

ok.. then how are you plugging it in as Italy uses different power plugs then the US

I have a plug adapter

ok, and it powers on? You can see the screen from the Apple TV?