TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I just purchased a LG TV and I have Direct TV. What cord do…

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a LG TV and I have Direct TV. What cord do I need to connect from the TV to the receiver?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

I have a long speaker in front of the TV. Made by LG

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your LG system?

What it tells me is to connect to my satellite

Technician's Assistant: The Home Theater Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

It says it is searching for a signal

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/9/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 month ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What cord is needed depends on what box you have and also the TV. What's the model number off of the back of the LG? Also, what available connections are on the back of your DirecTv box (specifically look for an HDMI output). Let me know and we can proceed.

Let me know if you need assistance with the question you posted.

Louie, Technician