TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a Samsung 4k 3d series 9000 78 inch curved screen tv…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung 4k 3d series 9000 78 inch curved screen tv and a Samsung bd 7500 blu nm

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Series 9000 78 inch curved screen tv and a bd7500 Samsung dvd player both are 3d and 4k. I bought a 4k uhd dvd movie and it will not play the movie

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your BD7500? What happened right before this?

Nothing that I know of ..I was watching a 3d movie and decided to switch to the 4k version of the same movie

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is it

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
1/9/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 1 month ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to play the movie on the TV?

Please let me know

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it will not play the movie it just keeps reading the disc and says that my device is not compatible
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no please do this on line thanks as my wife is sleeping and I do not want to wake as she is ill
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
please reply
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
do you have an answer for me

Hi there,

Yes I was reviewing your answer.

Is this a blueray you are trying to play or what type of disk?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it is a blu ray 4k uhd movie

Can you try a different disk and tell me if you still get the issue please.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
this is the only 4k disc that I have along with that purchase came a 3d movie which plays just fine also I stream 4k movies thu direct tv and they play ok. I wiped the disc with a disc towel and still not playing

Streaming is different to disks, we need to rule this out, can you please obtain a different disk so we can rule this out

Louie, Technician