TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When I try to turn the TV on using the remote I can hear a…

Customer Question
Hi, When I try...

Hi, When I try to turn the TV on using the remote I can hear a clinking noise from the TV, it clicks on and off for about five seconds then the blue light at the bottom centre of TV flashes on then off. The TV was working perfectly the day before.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung, UA65HU8500WXRD, about two years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I can't even get it turned on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I know the remote is working, thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/9/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 6 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello
WelcomeI am sorry you are having trouble here, please reboot by unplugging the TV from wall power wait 5 mins then rrplug back in again let me know if there is any change pleaseAnthony