TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV TH-40C400A purchased 21/06/2015 Audio base gets hard to…

Customer Question
TV TH-40C400A purchased 21/06/2015...

TV TH-40C400A purchased 21/06/2015 Audio base gets hard to hear I have re-set to Factory setting Ok for a while then deteriates Can the audii be fixed or do I have to get a new TV I'm 87 years young

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TH-40C400A connected tightly to the right sockets?

Found Book and all seems OK have moved cables red white no change to audio

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Red yellow and white

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/9/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What are you watching when this happens? Cable/satellite, aerial, dvd, etc?

Hi Nathan looks like I’ve had a Senior moment requesting help and I find that I cannot get down to check cables The ones I could reach I pull out and reinserted them as the TV is still working I feel that I should get one of the grandchildren to do the investigation or put the problem with Panisonic or get a new TVHope you have a good day

Thank you,

if you end up needing more help, feel free to get back in touch at any time!

I have gone to the Menu and set all round sound and hearing unit is better and only time will tell God bless the grandchildren I should have contacted them before spending the $50 I have to put it down to a "Senior Moment"these things happen the $50 would have been better spent giving it to some charity Please do not contact me again Please do not contact me again.

I'm glad to hear it is working again for you.

I apologize for having to contact you again, but the site requires me to respond so long as the question remains open.

If you'll kindly take a moment to click the 5 stars at the top of the page, that will close the question and prompt the site to credit me for my time and efforts spent in good faith trying to help (we are all independent technicians working here on our own personal time).

Best regards,