TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv is not downloading. 2years model m70c3. Menu works…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** tv is not downloading

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

2years model m70c3

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes menu works when iput in my password ***** wi fi it wont setup

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The internet bars on the tv shows all green

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
im looking at my tv netgear15 shows all green bars
the wireless access points netgear15
im online waiting
how long do i need to wait for an answer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
my internet connection is not working on my tv my computer internet is working
My tv shows all green bars but it keeps saying no download please help
Answered in 2 days by:
1/11/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 6 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you