TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Back from holidays and seem to have lost network connection.

Customer Question
Back from holidays and...

Back from holidays and seem to have lost network connection. (-106) It says Wifi is turend off, which it isn't. How do I re-connect?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Optusnet

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Re-booting both the router and the TV.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I do have another problem. I have 3 HDMI cables from the TV, and now only the third one works for my set top box, not number 1 or number 2. Also my dvd player only works with third HDMI cable...

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
1/9/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the make and model of the device you cannot connect to the network?

Please let me know

LG OLED55B7T
Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket). Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release. Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly. Let me know the results please
Still the same problem/message: "CHECK NETWORK CONNECTION (-106)"
"Wi-Fi is turned off. Turn it on to see the list of available networks that you can connect to and additional related menu items."
My Wi-Fi is turned on and all other devices use it.

Thanks

Can you tell me the make and model of your wifi router please?

Richard, Technician