TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have Sennheiser RS120 On-Ear Wireless RF Headphones. They…

Customer Question
We have Sennheiser RS120...

We have Sennheiser RS120 On-Ear Wireless RF Headphones. They were working fine, but no one has changed anything and all i get is static. It has a green light one front of base unit showing it is charged.

Technician's Assistant: What Sennheiser model do you have?

Sennheiser RS120 On-Ear Wireless RF Headphones

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your RS120?

Changed channels, but still cannot tune.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Cant think of anything else. Checked rca cables and they are plugged in correctly to rca connections. I put it away last night, then today cannot tune them. I am only one who uses them.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/9/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 6 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

On the headphones you have the tuner switch, if you alter this at all do you hear any change in the reception?

Please let me know