TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I delete the closed caption on our Panasonic tv? It…

Customer Question
How do I delete...

How do I delete the closed caption on our Panasonic tv? It is on all the time and I don’t want that. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have? How old is it?

TC32lx85. Unknown

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes it works.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Panasonic? What happened right before this?

We just moved into a park model in Queen Valley and we got hooked up to Mediacom on Friday. We have 2 TVs and it is only doing it to this one. The other tv is a Phillips.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/9/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Is the TV connected to a cable box to receive channels?

OK, please grab cable remote and check the cable box setting menu to turn Off Closed Caption and reply back with the result