TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I purchased a big scree 65 inch Sony TV from Bet Buy who…

Customer Question
I purchased a big...

I purchased a big scree 65 inch Sony TV from Bet Buy who arranged for delivery and et up. It worked okay foor a gew days, but is now off and will not turn back on. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: Is your Sony TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes ii is.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Now but I will try that. How do I get omeone from Sony to check the unit out to see if we can get it going going. Best Buy has exixted thin converssation dropping me like a hot pototato...

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The system was set up to run the cable and the TV throujgh the cahle box. So I usts the cable remote and not the RV remote...

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
1/9/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 month ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- Does power indicator light on TV turn On solid or blink when press power button?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am at work. I can respond more fully later after i return home from work. I can also try the power reset gambit after I ger home...

No problem David, take your time and reply back

Also try to unplug TV power cord form power outlet for 10 minutes, replug back in and reply back with the result

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok i will try this when I get home at around 6 pm PST. I live in SSeattle. (1) What number do I call and (2) what identifying info, eg. do I use to get in?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am at work aand cannot conyinue this dilogue anyway; How do I get recognizwed when I call back later?
-david

Please save/ bookmark this chat page link to open it u any time later to reply back

I got your phone call request but I dropped it as I don't have your TV model and other info to get the related manual for troubleshooting purpose.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok I will give that a try...

Sure, wish you the best~

Louie, Technician