TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It's my Prime TV service. Can you switch me? Sony ,@ years…

Customer Question
It's my Prime TV...

It's my Prime TV service. Can you switch me?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sony ,@ years and have to look uo model number.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I have Xfinity and I called them. Told me to use my TV remote instead of theirs. I found Amazon with that. Message says Connectivity problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

This is my main TV and is called Family room one. I do have Amazon on that Tv but I didn't set it up and it is not through my account.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
1/10/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.