TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Is a Model EPS44R2-16 a Smart TV that will connect to the…

Customer Question
Is a Model EPS44R2-16...

Is a Model EPS44R2-16 a Smart TV that will connect to the internet?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your EPS44R2-16?

5-6 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your EPS44R2-16? What happened right before this?

We just arrived at our winter house in Phoenix Saturday and hooked it up then. We are trying to connect to Netflix.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

We have a wifi green dot with a checkmark

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/9/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 6 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the error you get please when it fails to connect?

Please let me know

Thank you