TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I own a Panasonic tv model TC-L37E3 which I bought in 2012…

Customer Question
I own a Panasonic...

I own a Panasonic tv model TC-L37E3 which I bought in 2012 and I an trying to hook up a wireless wi fi model TY-WL2OU to the set to work with my in house wi fi. Do I have the correct wireless adapter? and if so can you help me further?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your TC-L37E3?

2012

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your TC-L37E3? What happened right before this?

I just bought the wireless adapter

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/9/2018
TV Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 6 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help!

No, that adapter isn't compatible with your TV. Your TV is a model year 2011, which means it can only use the Panasonic DY-WL10 or Netgear WNDA3100v2 wireless adapter. Nothing else will work.

Those adapter as a little old, too, so they're hard to find. Check eBay!

Let me know if you need anything else. Oh, and please take a second to rate the service I provided (there should be a 5-star scale on your page somewhere). Don't worry, that won't close your question and you can still respond back at any time.

Do you still need help here?