TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Got new 55 inch tv. Hooked up hdmi1 and hdmi1 cables. Volume…

Customer Question
Got new 55 inch...

Got new 55 inch tv. Hooked up hdmi1 and hdmi1 cables. Volume has to be all the way to 100 before I can hear it. Is it hooked up wrong?

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Hdmi, gray and black

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/8/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?