TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Toshiba 55VX700U the power button is blinking. 2010.

Customer Question
My Toshiba 55VX700U the...

My Toshiba 55VX700U the power button is blinking.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 55V?

2010

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Nothing will turn on, just the lights on the bottom turns on

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 55V? What happened right before this?

Just happened last monday. we watched tv the night before with no problems

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/8/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 6 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Do you currently have access to the tv so you can try something?