TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am trying to change the time zone on my LG flat screen.

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to change the time zone on my LG flat screen

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

65UJ62 it is new out of the box

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Ther menu seems to work but when I change the time zone it just keeps coming back to Vancouver

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

I just installed it an houir ago and in the setup you have to chooze language, country then time zone and at the time zone even when I cvhange it to Halifax as I am in the Atlantic time zone it keeps reverting to Vancouver time

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/9/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.