TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

CANT SET UP AMAZON STREAMING VIDEO. 65 VIZIO WITH THE 3D AT…

Customer Question
CANT SET UP AMAZON...

CANT SET UP AMAZON STREAMING VIDEO

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

HI PEARL

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

65 VIZIO WITH THE 3D AT LEAST 7-8 YEARS OLD

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

ALL OTHERS WORK AMAZON IS LISTED ON THE SCREEN ALONG WITH NETFLIX, ETC. BUT WONT SCROLL TO AMAZON

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/9/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.