TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I bought a RCA Digital TV Converter in March of 2016. It was…

Customer Question
I bought a RCA...

I bought a RCA Digital TV Converter in March of 2016. It was for a TV we rarely use so just got around to hooking it up this week. I Cannot get the remote to work. Thought maybe the battery was bad so bought a new one but it still will not do anything, turn on unit or any other button. The unit turns on when I press the button on the unit so it appears to be a problem with the remote. Since I waited so long to try it, Walmart will let me return it.

Technician's Assistant: Are there buttons on the side, bottom, or back of your Digital?

No

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

None. Nothing on the remote works.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/9/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 6 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you have a smartphone available there so we can use this to test the remote?

Please let me know

Thank you