TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I'm not able to get any channel program on my screen.

Customer Question
I'm not able to...

I'm not able to get any channel program on my screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Correction I'm not able to get any tv channel on my tv screen.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sony about 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

Just about 1 hour ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/9/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?