TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have 3 Smart Vizio TV's and am very satisfied with the…

Customer Question
I have 3 Smart...

I have 3 Smart Vizio TV's and am very satisfied with the performance. I use a wireless router to suppor the programming that we watch. However, from time to time a TV will fail to recognize the router input. I go to the menu and click on the network setting and everything looks OK. When I have had this problems before, I have called in and your very nice technicians have helped me get back on line. Can you give me some inputs to work with with?

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

I am in my office, and don't remember the model, But I have three of them all the same models just different sizes. I believe they range from 1-3 years old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The TV menu works and one of the TV's is working fine. one when I try to reset the password ***** up and states the Netflix can't be found. We also have Direct-TV all the programming is great there.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I believe this is all I need for now

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
1/8/2018
TV Technician: Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer replied 1 month ago
Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer

My name is David.

The intermittent issue you describe with connectivity could be due to memory errors in the router that need to be cleared. To clear memory errors in the router and rule out the wireless router as the cause of the issues, power down the router/modem that provides your wireless network and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Power down and power up your TVs after the router/modem had completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Your response did not fix my problem. I do not want any more assistance since I am getting charged without authorization. I agreed to $5.00 only.

Okay.

Best regards,

David.

Syseng
Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer