TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I signed up for direct tv thru att. i also have roku [slng…

Customer Question
I signed up for...

I signed up for direct tv thru att. i also have roku [slng tv ] how do i get direct tv

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to DirecTV?

I don,t know how to get direct tv

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

The only equipment i have is roku

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I am confused

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/9/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.