TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need to reset my remote for my bedroom t v. When I tried…

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my remote for my bedroom t v. When I tried it put a video on my main tv which I cannot get off the screen. I do not want anything on that one it is fine. Can you help me set up my bedroom tv remote which I just found,=.

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Visio

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Just setup and those things

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I am technically inexperienced and 72

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/8/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?