TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I want to use a blue tooth remote headset how tdo i connect.

Customer Question
I want to use...

I want to use a blue tooth remote headset how tdo i connect

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

D43-c1

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

A black web blue tooth kit

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/8/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Unfortunately this TV has no way to connect via BlueTooth to an audio device directly. It does not have a BlueTooth feature built in. In order to connect a BlueTooth device to this TV, additional equipment is necessary. You will need to purchase a BlueTooth transmitter and plug it into the RCA RED AND WHITE "Audio Out" jacks on the left hand side of the TV. I am pulling up a link to that device now.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?