TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I factory reset a 2005 Philips model 23PF8946/37

Customer Question
SERIAL NUMBER B21A0508620598...
How do I factory reset a 2005 Philips model 23PF8946/37 SERIAL NUMBER B21A0508620598
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/8/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

On the remote:

Press VGA button then Menu button then Reset to Factory mode

Thank you I will try that when I get home from work

OK thank you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Try what you wrote did not work only get radio stations nothing else no sound no channels just the dig don radio

Did it factory reset?

No

Did you follow the steps?

Did you not see the reset to factory mode option?