TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Had a repair man come out and did something on the remote…

Customer Question
Had a repair man...

Had a repair man come out and did something on the remote control to get tv back. It said no media device and tech came and easily used the remote to get my cable tv back.

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Element

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Picture, audio, time, setup

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I think I remember him touching a button twice in setup.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/8/2018
TV Technician: rwhill1, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
rwhill1
rwhill1, Customer Service

Try pressing the Source button on the remote until the picture appears.

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Rich

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich

Do you require any further assistance?

Best Regards,

Rich