TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY LONGER RECEV. WHY AM I SUDDENLY NOT…

Customer Question
DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I...

DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I AM NO LONGER RECEV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV?

How old is it?

WHY AM I SUDDENLY NOT CONNECTED TO PLY PER VIEW ULTRA

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

CENTURY LINK. MY SCREEN SUGGEST I AM NO LONGER A MEMBER J

A: What have you tried so far?

IM TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO ENTER A CODE THEY GAVE ME FROM MY COMPUTER

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

NO JUST WNT MY SERVICE BACK

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/8/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.