TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an insignia tv that turns on with tv remote & not…

Customer Question
I have an insignia...

I have an insignia tv that turns on with tv remote & not direct tv remote. Appearing on screen is message to run channel search. I don't know what to do. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Insignia is all I know

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Tv, dvd

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that I think the cat Sat on remote & changed something. My other tv is working fine

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/9/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What is the full model number off of the back of the Insignia?

Also specifically how is the DirecTv box connected to the TV (look at the back of the set- is the cable plugged into a jack labeled "HDMI", or "Component", etc.)?

Fixed myself.