TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cannot get my VIZIO D28-D1 to pick up any HMDI channels I…

Customer Question
I cannot get my VIZIO...
I cannot get my VIZIO D28-D1 to pick up any HMDI channels I use a direct tv remote and switch to tv or the remote that goes with what I am using! It also says that the the tuner has not been set up. The buttons on the left back...getting very irritated! Never had this happen before!
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/8/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me which port on the tv you have the dish box connected to (hdmi1, hdmi2, coax, etc)?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.