TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I got rid of my cable and have an amazon fire stick that I…

Customer Question
I got rid of...

I got rid of my cable and have an amazon fire stick that I am trying to connect but I cannot get my tv to choose the hdmi port that the stick is plugged into. Help??

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Fire?

I have it like two months

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Fire?

I can’t get anything to show up on the tv. It is a snowy screen and when I hit the input source it gives me the options of the hdmi but when I try and click on it nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

So there’s nothing showing up for my stick

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/8/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the model number of the tv?
Do other hdmi devices work on it (prior cable box, dvd, etc)?