TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Lg 55ub8500 no power only 05.05.45.01 will not start up.

Customer Question
Lg 55ub8500 no power...

Lg 55ub8500 no power only 05.05.45.01 will not start up

Technician's Assistant: Is your 55UB8500 connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Surge

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/8/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 6 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Did you try the button on the tv itself, not just remote?

No
Are u there

Please try unplugging tv POWER cord for 3 full minutes, plug in, then use the button on the tv itself... Is there any sign of life when you plug in the tv POWER cord? like power LED on the front panel or clicking?

Ok
Waiting the 3 mins

ok

I plug a defective android box that might have messed-up the tv

oh

Did not work will take in for repair

Good thinking

Bye

.