TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Older large screen "Samsung HD TV larger screen" hasndouible…

Customer Question
Older large screen "Samsung...

Older large screen "Samsung HD TV larger screen" hasndouible vision aooearance and weird color.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Probably from the early 2000's, will research model, hard to see back at night

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, need repair in house. too big to move.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not at this time…will try tomorrow when I have model number.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/8/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you tell me the model number, found on a sticker on the back of the tv please?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.