TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a panasonic viera and when connecting to dvd player…

Customer Question
I have a panasonic...

I have a panasonic viera and when connecting to dvd player using red yellow and white cords it shows b&w picture.. how do i fix it?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Memorex?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

I tried pluggin into different outputs and inputs but still same thing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Sound and everything else works just the screen shows black and white

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/8/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you tell me the full model number from the back of the tv? It usually starts with TC

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.