TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Lost Netflix, Pandoraand more apps. I get “network

Customer Question
Lost Netflix, Pandoraand more...

Lost Netflix, Pandoraand more apps. I get “network interference occurred-please try again later. Error code .013. . Also get “network is not connected. Check network setting to use internet services. Error-model-bind

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

I do not have the Netflix app anymore

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/8/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.