TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Sometimes when I am watching a program on NETFLIX it will…

Customer Question
Sometimes when I am...

Sometimes when I am watching a program on NETFLIX it will suddenly stop as if it was buffering. It usually stops at about 29 %. It then give a message that the program is not available and to try later

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I am watching on a Samsung smart TV, not a computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have AT&T Uverse

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/8/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.